At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking a contract Executive Assistant bilingual in Korean to join our dynamic team in Santa Clara as part of the LG Silicon Valley Lab organization.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Assistant support for executives and team members such as scheduling meetings, travel reservations for domestic and international travel and event coordination.
- Basic administrative support such as EP requesting, expense filing, vouchering and asset registration.
- Responsible for limited level of managerial support for CTO office and Legal dept. the tasks are related to budget planning, periodic forecasting, asset management and legal document
- Scheduling meetings and Calendaring service for executives
- Vouchering and filing expense through corporate system (GEVS)
- Registering asset on corporate system (GERP)
- Requesting asset or sample to WASP (US R&D Asset management system)
- Annual Budget planning - Supporting to gather big items and rationale from team leaders with guides and templates that are provided by CFO office
- Monthly forecasting – collecting and compiling major expenses and events with guides and templates that are provided by CTO office
- Supporting audits - Preparation and coordination for asset survey and internal expense audit with CFO office’s guide.
- Supporting legal documentation – registering contracts, agreements and NDAs into the legal system
- Providing basic level consultation for team members’ requests about budget and policy
- Supporting other duties from CTO HQ and US SSC as assigned on as needed basis.
- Previous experience supporting senior managers or executives.
- Bachelors’ degree in a Business related field preferred along with 3+ yrs. Experience in administrative support.
- Bilingual skills in Korean.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and tools such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter and show initiative to identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize among several frequently changing assignments.
- Previous finance or accounting administrative support experience is a plus.
Please note, this is a contract position**
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.