[구인] 소프트웨어 엔지니어 인턴 / Musetown
(REMOTE work position) - 미국 전지역/한국에서도 지원가능합니다!
Musetown is an early-stage startup building an influencer marketing platform that can match
creators and brands for sponsorships. We’ve indexed more than 800,000 YouTube channels
and more than a thousand creators have already signed up to our platform.
We are building a unique matching algo and pricing model that can facilitate the partnership
between creators and brands. Also, we build software for brands to create, launch, manage,
and track their influencer marketing campaign.
We are looking for a talented full-stack or front-end software engineering intern who is highly
motivated, independent, and passionate about building things from scratch and enjoy learning
by doing. You will be learning a lot from the fast-paced Silicon Valley startup environment and
have an opportunity to get involved in all aspects of a startup from brainstorming ideas,
planning, executing, measuring, and analyzing the entire process of product development.
If you are interested in building innovative technology for creators and brands, let’s talk!
● Develop front-end software for our marketplace service
● Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering
requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support
● Will be working remotely
● Three months internship program(exact dates will be determined later)
● Hands on experience with SQL
● Actual experience building a product(website/app you built or your GitHub link)
● Recent grads or currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's, Masters, or Ph.D. in
Computer Science Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Thrives on learning new technologies and the ability to quickly develop proficiency in
coding standards, tools, estimation skills, and best practices
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is preferred
이메일 제목에 지원 회사명을 표시하고, 이력서를 firstname.lastname@example.org로 보내주시기 바랍니다