• 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Sun

• 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    Hula Wok BBQ
    4.0 (452 reviews)

5.2 miles away from Banseok Jeong Korean BBQ

K S. said"I'll start by saying I haven't been in to this place to eat, I ordered ALOT of food to cater a big Luau I threw a couple of weeks back. Initially I thought $800 was too much for the food I ordered, but after picking up the food, and…"read more

in Hawaiian, Barbeque, Chinese

STIX Grill & Bar
    3.5 (423 reviews)

Vicky Z. said"I was hesitant to try this place since there are so many bad reviews about how bad and expensive the food is. After almost a month of debating, I decided to visit with my boyfriend on a Saturday night lol. We wanted to hit the live…"read more

in Sports Bars, Barbeque

Amenities and More

About the Business

Homemade traditional Korean cuisine. All you can eat table top Korean BBQ.

Ask the Community

• Q:

What is the current status of all you can eat? (july, 2022)

A:

I just called the restaurant and a very nice lady told me that they no longer offer AYCE. But they do offer Korean BBQ items priced a la cart. September 29, 2023

Diane M. 
      7 months ago
    • Q:

Are you guys open for dine in?

A:

Hi! Yes we are open for dine in service. Hope to serve you soon!

Estella K., Business Owner 
      2 years ago 1 person found this helpful

Recommended Reviews

Photo of Username
    Username
    Choose a star rating on a scale of 1 to 5
    • 1 star rating
      Not good
    • 2 star rating
      Could’ve been better
    • 3 star rating
      OK
    • 4 star rating
      Good
    • 5 star rating
      Great
    Start your review of Banseok Jeong Korean BBQ

Overall rating

249 reviews

5 stars

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

• Photo of Christina M.
      Christina M.
      Pleasanton, CA
      Nov 18, 2023

Pretty chill place to get Korean food in Dublin when you're craving it. It shares space with Vons Chicken

My friends and I were craving Korean food and also wanted to check out the new Korean market nearby so we made a game time decision to go here!

We ordered the hot stone bimbimbap which is our norm (yummy with veggies and beef), jap chae which was ok, the cold noodles (yum), short ribs (ok a little sweet), and the bossam (pork wraps).

If you're also looking for fried chicken you can order at Vons lol

Check both places out!

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 1
      Oh no 3
    • Photo of Wanda K.
      Wanda K.
      Santa Maria, CA
      Apr 21, 2024

Our tradition when our daughter competes is to find the top rated Japanese restaurant in town. We wanted to try Korean BBQ this time as we had another guest with us that was not so familiar.

Not very impressed. Very expensive for what you get. Ordered the beef bulgogi, dinner portion and the size was very small $27, Half order of the chicken wings was very tasty, but $16 and the beef soft tofu stew was decent, We were a party of 3 and given two small bowls of rice, an additional was $2.00 extra.

I'm full Korean and have been to many restaurants. This was my least favorite.

Probably will not return if and when I am in the area. Wanted to try even though it was rated a mediocre 3. Wanted to see for myself.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 1
    • Photo of Janet J.
      Janet J.
      Brentwood, CA
      Jan 21, 2024

Came here with my co-workers for a quick lunch. They don't have a lunch menu so prices are a bit high for lunch.
      I ordered the spicy pork which was good and tasty, although I could take a little more heat. It is served with white rice.
      Nice and cozy place.

Spicy pork
      Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Jamee S.
      Jamee S.
      San Ramon, CA
      Nov 12, 2023

I've only eaten here once before for their fried chicken wings and Japchae which we ordered for pick up. This time we came for the Korean BBQ.

The restaurant is spacious. Lots of tables. Nothing fancy. The tables looks big but if you're grilling your own food, then you lose table space. I didn't think we ordered a lot but for a party of 5 sitting on a 6-top, it got tight.

Service was good. They checked on us frequently. Food arrived timely.

I love the banchan they served. We didn't get as much variety as other Korean places I've eaten at. I was hoping for pickled cucumber. Otherwise, they were good.

We ordered:

Whole Fried Chicken - we ordered this "medium" and it was too spicy for me. Great crunch! Great flavor!

Vegetable Japchae - Good. Love these noodles.

Vegetable Pancake - large serving

Spicy Tofu Soup - It was so spicy the soup was RED!

To grill:
      Spicy Pork - not too spicy. Good flavor.
      Galbee Ssal - I had high hopes but it was just okay.

If you don't know, you wouldn't know to ask for lettuce to eat with the grilled meats. You wrap some rice and the meat in giant lettuce leaves, then enjoy. Thankfully my daughter's boyfriend is half Korean so he showed us how to eat the meat how it's meant to be eaten.

Overall the food was good, and the service was decent. We plan to return.

Helpful 1
      Thanks 0
      Love this 3
      Oh no 2
    • Photo of Cecille P.
      Cecille P.
      Santa Clara, CA
      Apr 10, 2024

Banseok Jeong Korean is our go-to place when we're too lazy to cook. The servers know us, which adds a personal touch to our dining experience. The staff and customers are incredibly friendly, creating a welcoming atmosphere every time we visit. Additionally, the prices are great, making it a fantastic value for the quality of food and service we receive.

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Jackie Y.
      Jackie Y.
      Pleasanton, CA
      Feb 28, 2023

Came here on a Tuesday afternoon and it wasn't too crowded. Everyone who I saw walk in was seated immediately. The restaurant is decently sized and has lots of seating. Keep in mind that this restaurant also has a separate Von's chicken menu. Parking wasn't an issue because it's located in a shopping center with lots of spaces.

As of February 2023, there is currently no AYCE. Instead, you can only order different meats separately or choose a combo. The servers recommended that we order the Meat Mountain combo, which is $198 and intended for 4-6 people. I'm not a frequent KBBQ eater, but I know I've paid more for AYCE and eaten around the same amount, so I'm not mad! The combo also came with a soup, which also filled us up. Overall, the food was filling and tasty, and the prices weren't bad. If you don't want to cook meat on the grill, the menu also includes other Korean dishes that seem on par price-wise with most places I've seen.

The best thing about this place was the service! Service was very friendly and attentive. Everything came out very quickly and they checked on us at a good frequency. Also, not everyone on my group had eaten KBBQ before, so the servers gave some nice advice.

Overall, good food and great service! I would come back here again to try their other dishes.

Helpful 2
      Thanks 0
      Love this 1
      Oh no 1
    • Photo of Tim L.
      Tim L.
      San Ramon, CA
      Oct 21, 2023

My group of 3 ordered the meat combo, which has an assortment of meat including kalbi, bulgogi, and also comes with miso or tofu soup. We stuck to the tofu soup, which was delicious. We added a seafood pancake also, which was piping hot and had good crispy edges. The banchan was pretty standard fare, with sprouts, broccoli, kimchi, etc.

Personally, I thought the meat quality was good and definitely up to snuff for our little party. The downsides were only that the beef combo only came with two rice (more is extra), though that was plenty for us. It would've been nice if the combo included some simpler non-meats like mushrooms, onions and/or garlic cloves, but not a deal breaker.

We did book a reservation per other reviews and had no issues with service. There was a raucous group chatting in Korean, but we didn't feel neglected, and appreciated the cheerful lady who waited on us.

Overall, the meal ended up pretty high, but meat prices have been through the roof. I'm just glad there are some decent Korean BBQ in the Tri-Valley area. I expect the competition to heat up more as H-mart opens!

In the meantime, a worthy and decent spot! I'd give it a 3.75, and hope they can keep good service, quality and compete!

Helpful 0
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Dani M.
      Dani M.
      Berkeley, CA
      Nov 27, 2023

I came here when I got off work around 7:15pm and immediately the customer service was lacking. The employee who took my family's order was rushing us as if it was close to closing (they close at 9) and gave us attitude. The meat quality kinda made up for the bad service, but I still probably would not come here again. Being rushed to eat 2 hours before closing is ridiculous..

Helpful 3
      Thanks 2
      Love this 0
      Oh no 1
    • Photo of lisa h.
      lisa h.
      West Sacramento, CA
      Apr 5, 2024

One of the best Korean Restaurants I have been to in the trivalley area. You have the option to do Korean BBQ or order off there Korean dishes. Also, they serve VONs chicken... perfect KFC

Helpful 1
      Thanks 1
      Love this 1
      Oh no 0
    • Photo of Thomson X.
      Thomson X.
      San Ramon, CA
      Feb 14, 2023

I would like to give this place a little higher but the food was not as good as I wanted it. We ordered the jokpal which is available from Friday - Sunday. I think it is good but I would have preferred it to be served warm. When we reheated back home with an air fryer, it tasted much better. The spicy cold noodle felt a little over seasoned therefore it was not too satisfying.

Jokpal
      Helpful 2
      Thanks 0
      Love this 0
      Oh no 0

11 other reviews that are not currently recommended

You Might Also Consider

Sponsored
    House of Dumplings
    4.0 (1.1k reviews)

Toni C. said"This place is literally in the middle of NOWHERE! We had read about this place on Yelp and decided to try it, but had forgotten to write down the address and so decided to drive around blindly looking for it knowing aproximately…"read more

in Dim Sum

El Pollo Loco

While some things have changed over the last few decades, El Pollo Loco's delivery of fresh, authentic food has not. Everything starts with whole chickens that are slowly marinated in a special recipe of herbs, spices, fruit juices…read more

in Mexican, Fast Food, Chicken Shop

Collections Including Banseok Jeong Korean BBQ

People Also Viewed