Ilbunjee Menu

Oops! Our menu is under update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adress: 2325 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA
phone: (408) 241-9658

Work Hours
Mon5:00 PM-11:00 PM
Tue5:00 PM-11:00 PM
Wed5:00 PM-11:00 PM
Thu5:00 PM-11:00 PM
Fri5:00 PM-12:00 AM (Next day)
Sat5:00 PM-12:00 AM (Next day)
SunClosed

Business info

• list_alt
    Takes Reservations
    Yes
  • directions_car
    Delivery
    No
  • favorite_border
    Many Vegetarian Options
    Yes
  • credit_card
    Accepts Credit Cards
    Yes
  • android
    Accepts Android Pay
    No
  • tap_and_play
    Accepts Apple Pay
    No
  • transit_enterexit
    Outdoor Seating
    Yes
  • turned_in_not
    Casual
    Yes
  • volume_up
    Moderate Noise
    Yes
  • fastfood
    Offers Catering
    Yes
  • group
    Good for Groups
    Yes
  • accessibility
    Good For Kids
    Yes
  • thumb_up
    Good for Dinner
    Yes
  • turned_in_not
    Street Parking, Private Lot Parking
    Yes
  • turned_in_not
    Waiter Service
    Yes
  • local_bar
    Beer & Wine Only
    Yes
  • turned_in_not
    Wheelchair Accessible
    Yes
  • turned_in_not
    Gender-neutral restrooms
    Yes
  • turned_in_not
    Women-owned
    Yes
  • wifi
    Wi-Fi
    No
  • turned_in_not
    Dogs Not Allowed
    No
  • tv
    TV
    No
  • directions_bike
    Bike Parking
    No

Last Reviews

• Author: Sivilay T.

5 May 2024

My younger sister and I weren't sure what we wanted to eat so I suggested Korean, but most places were already closed so she started Yelping and this place popped up and we made our way over. We showed up around 10 PM on a Friday night and the place was still quite busy. Seeing that all the tables that were already empty were still not bussed yet apparently means they were busy before we showed up. We asked for a table for 3 and were seated within 5-10 minutes after they cleared our table. We were pretty hungry so we ordered the BBQ meat set B, which consisted of 2 types of beef and 2 types of pork meat. I also asked for an order of the fish egg soup, but the lady was kind enough to tell us that we had plenty of food for just 2 girls and a baby. Plus, she mentioned that they have complimentary soup coming so we shouldn't need to order the fish egg soup unless we really wanted it. Very kind of her to help us save money.

• Author: Terry K.

1 May 2024

Amazing place, the quality of the meat is great and their soups are delicious. We got the beef combo which was about $31 for two, I think, and the al tang (pollock roe soup). The Al tang is much better than what I've had in nicer restaurants in the area. The beef combo comes with the thinly sliced beef, brisket, and pieces of filet. They give you an odeng soup and a few side dishes to start, which are all fresh and tasty, and then they bring tons of lettuce to eat with the meat.

• Author: Pansy L.

23 April 2024

This restaurant is in a cramped plaza on the corner of Los Padres Blvd and El camino. I'm not Korean nor can I read Korean.. and I would have overlooked the sign of characters if I didn't see the #1 but it wasn't too hard to find.

People Recommend

This website uses cookies to collect information about how you interact with our website. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Privacy Policy.