To buy, select Size
Choose from options to the left

JBM Adult & Kids Knee Pads Elbow Pads Wrist Guards 3 in 1 Protective Gear Set for Skateboarding, Skating, Inline Skating, Roller Skating, Scooter, Biking and Multi-Sports

4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 17,797 ratings

Price: $34.99 Free Returns on some sizes and colors

Black
Size Chart
US Knee Pads
Brand SizeThigh Circumference (in)
ADULT14 - 18
CHILD7.5 - 9.5
US Elbow Pads
Brand SizeBicep Circumference (in)
ADULT8 - 10.4
CHILD5.5 - 7.5
US Wrist Guard
Brand SizeWrist Circumference (in)
ADULT5.5 - 7.9
CHILD3 - 5
Brand JBM
Age Range (Description) 3-11 years
Color Black
Material Polyester, PE Foam, Plastic
Closure Type Pull On

About this item

• Suitable for Kids Age 3-11 years old. Wrist guard, knee pads and elbow pads included
  • The popular classic skateboarding gear for skating and other activities
  • Made of durable, soft EVA padded material with tough plastic plates
  • Multiple adjustable elastic straps fit for various knee girths
  • Appropriate for inline skating and riding bikes and scooters and other extreme sports

From the brand

Product Description

JBM is committed to developing outdoor sports protective equipment to provide sports enthusiasts with safe, secure, and comprehensive protection.

With the “More Sports - Less Worry” quote tattooed on our brains, we started this company to represent all sports lovers out there and support outdoor activities and gym exercises as much as we can, among which we are professionals on sports equipment set.

Success and happiness come to those who act. Go and explore your extreme talent!

SK02

SK02

SK02

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
17,797 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, adjustability, value, color and padding of the knee pads. For example, they mention that they're well made, sturdy enough to handle an everyday spill and that the sizing is fully adjustable. They also appreciate the vibrant colors and that they match well to everything else.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

1,158 customers mention1,027 positive131 negative

Customers like the quality of the knee pads. They say they are well-made, sturdy enough to handle an everyday spill, and protective. Customers also say the straps are sturdy and the set has a stretchy material. They find the pads to be invaluable for joints protection and mention that they break falls nicely every time.

"...Good value for the price.Good fit for a range of body sizes.Stable and secure, no mobility restriction...." Read more

"Not cheap or plastic. Elastic is good quality and fits well." Read more

"...lol These do the trick!They work well enough, I tested them kneeling and they pass...." Read more

"...really set this pack apart for me, all of the gear is high quality, durable and comfortable but the hand guards help support his wrists and keep his..." Read more

221 customers mention221 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the knee pads. They mention that they fit well, are decent for the price, and are worth the investment. Some say that they are comfortable gear on a budget that provides good coverage.

"These pads were budget priced compared to other name brands...." Read more

"Great price for all three items and they are well made. All 3 items have rounded surfaces which allow you to slide if you fall to lessen the impact...." Read more

"Exactly what you want in protection while skating. These are affordable and easy to store." Read more

"...Not the cheapest pair around but honestly it’s worth the investment in my opinion considering its the one thing between you and a broken bone" Read more

138 customers mention127 positive11 negative

Customers like the padding of the knee pads. For example, they mention that the knee and elbow pads are pretty good, sturdy, and the wrist pads offer extra protection. Some appreciate the decent cushioning between the hard plastic shells of the pads. That said, some complain that the pads are a little tight around the knees.

"...was exactly what I was looking for, not only does it include the standard knee and elbow pads that you would expect but it came with a third..." Read more

"...The knee and elbow pads are good when new but the elastic straps and sleeves will get loose with time and become useless..." Read more

"...So if you’re built a bit thicker, I’d be cautious. The wrist guards are perfect though!" Read more

"...There is some decent cushion between the hard plastic shells of the pads and your knees/elbows that will definitely absorb an impact with the..." Read more

135 customers mention119 positive16 negative

Customers like the color of the knee pad. They say it looks pretty, is a nice vibrant color, and matches well to everything else.

"...and I'll continue to use them because, again, it's matching so well to everything else (my helmet, skates, clothes)...." Read more

"...But they are very comfortable, and they look great." Read more

"...The pads look nice, seem very well made, and are extremely comfortable...." Read more

"...They're good quality, comfortable and look nice. Well at least not too dorky. Some pad sets are gigantic, these are just right...." Read more

113 customers mention107 positive6 negative

Customers find the knee pads suitable for all age groups. They mention that the product is nice, fits their kids well, and is accurate in size. Some customers also say that the knee pad runs small but is good quality for the price.

"Good fit for 6 yr old girl, easy to put on" Read more

"I'm in my mid 20s and the adult size fits perfect. They're very durable and helped me during falls" Read more

"...Adult sizes fit perfectly, if a bit snug which I don't mind if it means it'll stay on...." Read more

"...I think these work well for children though and as pads for beginners. The plastic isnt heavy duty, like I said, but it holds up well enough...." Read more

101 customers mention99 positive2 negative

Customers like the adjustability of the knee pad. For example, they mention it's fully adjustable, true to size, and has elastic velcros for easy adjustments. That said, some say the pads are not restricting, lightweight, and durable.

"...Good value for the price.Good fit for a range of body sizes.Stable and secure, no mobility restriction...." Read more

"...They are snug and nicely adjustable, the wrist guards are stiff but they are perfect if you're trying to protect an already injured wrist...." Read more

"Fit a 12 year old girl. Very sturdy. Adjustable, she'll use them for long time." Read more

"...It cuts my circulation. Everything else fits fine. The elbow guards almost had the same problem as knee pads. My advice...." Read more

82 customers mention69 positive13 negative

Customers find the knee pads easy to use. They say they are comfortable and not cumbersome. Some say the pads slip on and off in seconds.

"...They are easy for her to get on by herself and come with/in a tote for everything to be stored in...." Read more

"I bought these for rollerblading and skateboarding. They are very easy to put on and feel comfortable...." Read more

"Good fit for 6 yr old girl, easy to put on" Read more

"Super comfortable and easy to put on. My kid loves it and looks very well made." Read more

866 customers mention548 positive318 negative

Customers are mixed about the fit of the knee pads. Some mention that the fit and comfort are great, while others say that it's slightly tight and bulky.

"...The pads stay in place and are adjustable to keep them secure without being to tight...." Read more

"Not cheap or plastic. Elastic is good quality and fits well." Read more

"looked and felt cheap but more importantly, I found them uncomfortable to wear" Read more

"...:DThe wrist things fit fine as well. They are awkward. the kneepads didn't itchy, but I was wearing leggings underneath...." Read more

Plus size approved
4 Stars
Plus size approved
I'm a pretty hefty woman size 14 I ordered size LG got all 3 pieces on without any problems. I little snug at the very top of knees but not bad.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2022
Size: Large (12+ years)Color: YellowVerified Purchase
The media could not be loaded.
 These pads were budget priced compared to other name brands. They are of high enough quality to protect your wrists, elbows, and knees from injury during a hard fall. They are definitely not of the highest quality (the name brands are more expensive because they are more durable and longer lasting; some, like the Triple 8 knee pads have replaceable shells over the pads.) As a middle-aged, first-time skateboarder, these gave me confidence to keep practicing after my falls. Every time I fell while wearing them, I was unharmed and able to get right back on the board.
The pads stay in place and are adjustable to keep them secure without being to tight. I was surprised to find that they didn’t inhibit my movements at all; I mostly forgot I was wearing them until I fell. And then I was very grateful to have avoided injury.
If budget is a concern, buy these. If you have plenty of money to invest, go for the more durable Triple 8’s. But these have worked just fine for me.
I am 100lbs and 5’ 1” and bought the adult size. They also fit my boyfriend who is 5’ 11” and about 150lbs. I’ll be buying him a set too.
Good value for the price.
Good fit for a range of body sizes.
Stable and secure, no mobility restriction.

Buy ‘em and get out there and do all the stuff that you are afraid of!
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my wrists and elbows learning to skateboard
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2022
These pads were budget priced compared to other name brands. They are of high enough quality to protect your wrists, elbows, and knees from injury during a hard fall. They are definitely not of the highest quality (the name brands are more expensive because they are more durable and longer lasting; some, like the Triple 8 knee pads have replaceable shells over the pads.) As a middle-aged, first-time skateboarder, these gave me confidence to keep practicing after my falls. Every time I fell while wearing them, I was unharmed and able to get right back on the board.
The pads stay in place and are adjustable to keep them secure without being to tight. I was surprised to find that they didn’t inhibit my movements at all; I mostly forgot I was wearing them until I fell. And then I was very grateful to have avoided injury.
If budget is a concern, buy these. If you have plenty of money to invest, go for the more durable Triple 8’s. But these have worked just fine for me.
I am 100lbs and 5’ 1” and bought the adult size. They also fit my boyfriend who is 5’ 11” and about 150lbs. I’ll be buying him a set too.
Good value for the price.
Good fit for a range of body sizes.
Stable and secure, no mobility restriction.

Buy ‘em and get out there and do all the stuff that you are afraid of!
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
33 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2024
Size: Large (12+ years)Color: PinkVerified Purchase
Not cheap or plastic. Elastic is good quality and fits well.
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2017
I want to give these 5 stars. Everything matched what I have so well. There's not much I would change except that when it's exposed to bare skin, the edges are a bit itchy. I'm also a bit like the princess from The Princess and The Pea, so that might sway my opinion a bit.

I do like these, and I'll continue to use them because, again, it's matching so well to everything else (my helmet, skates, clothes). There aren't many of these that fit adults that are cute colored. I'm not a guy, I don't want boring colors. lol These do the trick!

They work well enough, I tested them kneeling and they pass. If you are doing something that requires as much space-saving as possible (ie tight passageways in caves or something like that), then this is probably not for you. The "pads" of the knees jut out a bit far for tight crawls (not why I bought this though, bought for skating!). I also do not think the kneepads would last under such stress of longterm crawling on any hard turf (stone, rock, asphalt, etc), but for falls, should be fine.

They stay put, so long as they fit right. The bottom straps on the kneepads themselves need longer extension of the velcro. Not sure how to word this right, but the straps for above and below the knee are the same length and same amount of velcro. Obviously, if you measure above and below your knee, you will find typically below your knee to be smaller, thus for me, only one inch is remaining. I may be able to fix this myself with some sewing prowess, glue (as well as sewing on a small extra patch), and some extra velcro--for the strap. There's plenty on the kneepad itself. I hope this part is clear enough though. :D

The wrist things fit fine as well. They are awkward. the kneepads didn't itchy, but I was wearing leggings underneath. The edges of the elbow pads and wrist protectors were irritating at the edges. Again, this isn't enough that I would return them. I just have sensitive skin. Once everything is broken in, it probably will feel just fine!
8 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2023
Size: Large (12+ years)Color: BlackVerified Purchase
I bought these for my teenager who does a lot of extreme sports, including skateboarding, bmx and scooter tricks. He kept coming home all banged up and although I realize that a scratch here and there isn't a big deal I was concerned that the way he was falling was going to lead to some broken bones.

I bought this pack of protective gear and it was exactly what I was looking for, not only does it include the standard knee and elbow pads that you would expect but it came with a third component, the hand guards. That is what really set this pack apart for me, all of the gear is high quality, durable and comfortable but the hand guards help support his wrists and keep his palms from getting cut up. The best part is that with all the gear included in this pack on my teen, he is still able to move freely and do all of the activities he enjoys without any issues.
13 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2024
They seemed pretty durable. Will add to post when I hear more
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2022
Great price for all three items and they are well made. All 3 items have rounded surfaces which allow you to slide if you fall to lessen the impact. Strong and abundant velcro. The only drawback is one size only for adults. I am 5' 5" (female), 150 LBS. The knee guards are a bit roomy in the cup but work well. They have strong elastic that goes all around your knee as well as 2 velcro straps. The top of the knee pad hits 3" above my knee where my leg is 16" around and it's pretty tight. Any tighter and I would want to return. The elbow and wrist guards fit just fine. I got the all black because it goes with everything.
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2024
Size: Small (3-11 years)Color: PinkVerified Purchase
My daughter loved them!
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2024
looked and felt cheap but more importantly, I found them uncomfortable to wear

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Montserrat S.
5.0 out of 5 stars Conodos
Reviewed in Mexico on December 27, 2022
Size: Small (3-11 years)Color: PinkVerified Purchase
Vienen un poco grandes
Ghoulette
5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best!!!!
Reviewed in Canada on August 5, 2021
Size: Large (12+ years)Color: RedVerified Purchase
I'm 5'4" and about 145lbs (yeah, I'm thicc), and they actually fit me very well. I was worried that they'd be too tight on my legs but they are very comfortable and not too tight.
They have a really neat feature that I didn't know about when I purchased, but they have an elastic slot to put your legs and arms through for extra support to stay on and close to your joints. I really like this because the other cheap ones at the local stores just have the velcro straps and they slip and slide. Which ultimately makes these pads a great value for your money because they are more durable and were just a few dollars more than the crappy ones.

I love them and I'm sure they're going to last longer than my interest in rollerblading/skateboarding.
Customer image
Ghoulette
5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best!!!!
Reviewed in Canada on August 5, 2021
I'm 5'4" and about 145lbs (yeah, I'm thicc), and they actually fit me very well. I was worried that they'd be too tight on my legs but they are very comfortable and not too tight.
They have a really neat feature that I didn't know about when I purchased, but they have an elastic slot to put your legs and arms through for extra support to stay on and close to your joints. I really like this because the other cheap ones at the local stores just have the velcro straps and they slip and slide. Which ultimately makes these pads a great value for your money because they are more durable and were just a few dollars more than the crappy ones.

I love them and I'm sure they're going to last longer than my interest in rollerblading/skateboarding.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
One person found this helpful
Edgar A. Gomez Hernandez
5.0 out of 5 stars Buen colchon
Reviewed in Mexico on May 28, 2021
El colchón está muy bueno, mi esposa ya se cayó y dice que no sitio nada, se ven de buena manufactura
niamh mc donagh
5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary aid for skaters
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 11, 2023
Size: Small (3-11 years)Color: BlackVerified Purchase
Easy to put on and effective
マシュー
5.0 out of 5 stars great value skate pads
Reviewed in Japan on March 17, 2024
great large size skate pads that were perfect for me to go rollerblading and feel safe. i recommend that everyone finds pads and even a helmet if going outside to prevent injury. they are comfortable to wear and look cool i think!