top of page

TONY LEBAR DDS

Our Clinic          Services          Promotion           Appointment          Contact Us
Call for FREE Dental Check-up

Your Smile
Our Pride

At Tony Lebar DDS, we take pride in offering high-quality dental services at affordable prices, prioritizing your smile and satisfaction. With transparent and friendly care, our skilled team ensures the best results for every patient. Let's embark on this journey together!

Experienced dentists in Santa Clara

TONY LEBAR DDS

40 years experienced dentist in Santa Clara

Welcome to Tony Lebar DDS, where experience meets excellence in dental care! With over 40 years of dedicated service in the area, Dr. Tony Lebar brings unparalleled expertise to ensure your smile receives the attention it deserves. At Tony Lebar DDS, we take pride in offering comprehensive dental services to cater to all your oral health needs. Whether you're considering dental implants for a lasting solution, require a root canal to save a tooth, need an extraction or wisdom tooth removal, or are exploring denture options, our skilled team is here for you. Our commitment goes beyond just treating dental issues; we prioritize your comfort and well-being throughout your dental journey. Dr. Tony Lebar and our experienced staff are dedicated.

OUR SERVICES

"Get comprehensive dental care all in one place"

Dental
Checkup
X-ray
Implants
Root
Canal
Wisdom
Teeth
Wisdom Teeth in Santa Clara
Same-day appointment in Santa Clara
Extraction in Santa Clara
Denture in Santa Clara
Same-day Fillings in Santa Clara
Free X-ray with Conditions Apply
Permanent Denture in Santa Clara
Root Canal in Santa Clara
Crowns in Santa Clara
Implants in Santa Clara
Permanent
Denture
Denture
Extraction
Fillings
Crowns

Transparent Care,

Beautiful Results

Where Trust Begins with Honesty.

Full Dental services in Santa Clara
Call for FREE Dental X-ray

$4,000

$2,850

IMPLANT

Special

Implant, implants, dental implants, dental crown

From Examination to Crown

Book

Your

Smile

Tony Lebar DDS in Santa Clara

Clinic Hours

Monday              9 AM–5 PM

Tuesday              9 AM–5 PM

Wednesday       9 AM–5 PM

Thursday            9 AM–5 PM

Friday                  9 AM–5 PM

Sat-Sun              Closed

1240 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050

I had a swift visit for a composite filling, and the service was impressive. It appears that the clinic primarily caters to elderly patients.

Hokeon

I prioritize kindness as much as skill when it comes to dental care, and this place excels in both. From the front desk staff to everyone else, they are all friendly and explain things well. The dentist was also kind, and I was satisfied with the pricing. The facility was clean, and I went in for a wisdom tooth issue; they explained everything thoroughly during the X-ray. If I need further treatment, I'll definitely come back here! I'm leaving this review because I'm very satisfied. :)

Hana

I visited here due to their ability to schedule a next-day appointment, which I greatly appreciated. The experience was positive overall. I was particularly impressed by the young staffs, they were very good.

Yun

Voices from Customer

bottom of page